All admissions to the institute are governed by the rules and regulations issued by The State Government / AICTE / Affiliating University from time to time. Candidates are required to report to the institute on the specified date(s) with the admit card issued by Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS). The institute will get the following formalities completed before the admission :-
- Verification of admit card through website
- Filling-up the institute admission form.
- Checking the original documents/certificates & submission of three sets of each certificate duly attested to the institute.
- Supplying six copies of the latest colored passport size photograph by each candidate.
- Depositing the prescribed fee and other charges. And after this, the candidates will be issued Letter of Admission.
The admissions at the Institute level will be made as per instructions issued by The State Government / AICTE / Affiliating University and will be required to follow the same procedure as indicated above. Similarly, the students admitted under LEET will also follow above procedure for admission.