Boys & Girls hostels are located in the college campus itself. There is proper arrangement of security for boys and girls hostels and just opposite to girls hostel, staff quarters have been constructed.
- Students have to maintain proper discipline in the hostel.
- No outsider can stay with any student without proper permission of the competent authority.
- Entry in the hostel mess is allowed only in proper uniform. Bathroom chappals are not allowed in the hostel mess.
- Student living in the hostel has to dine in hostel. No student will be permitted to dine outside except on medical grounds.
- Smoking, drinking is prohibited in the hostel and college campus.
- At the weekend if students want to go home, they are required to inform to the hostel warden and must enter name in the register maintained for this purpose.
- Students are advised to keep their precious items in safe custody. College will not be responsible for any loss /theft of any item.
- Hostel fee once deposited shall not be refunded.
No student is allowed to remain outside the hostel without prior permission of the competent authority after 10.00 p.m. for boys hostel and after 7.00 p.m. for girls hostel.