Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration, Shri Krishan Institute of Engineering & Technology, Kurukshetra shines as a bright star in the field of technical education after having proved ourselves in the sphere of technical education, we stepped into the field of management.
The Department was established with the sole objective of providing quality education to young aspirants in an ideal, invigorating, and stimulating environment of independent thinking.
It is a matter of immense pleasure and pride for me to be entrusted with the tremendous task of being at the helm of affairs of the prestigious Bachelor of Business Administration.
The course structure has been designed by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra to ensure that the management graduates develop a judicious blend of strategic thinking and tactical implementation, specialized knowledge, and general management skills.
Our primary focus is to build a foundation of conceptual and analytical skills required for more specialized study in various functional areas such as Finance, Marketing, HRM, etc.
The students have to take many exams during courses along with Summer Training, during the summer vacations. During this training, students will attend the industry or business and undergo training on a project under the guidance of some senior, specialized personnel. A report of such a project will be submitted to the institute.
Besides, each student undertakes a project study under the guidance of a faculty member with the aim of studying a business problem or a situation to gain an insight into actual corporate realities. The project study is undertaken by the students at the end of their courses.
- Fully WI-FI
- Fully Equipped Computer Lab
- The Department has excellent infrastructural facilities such as Seminar Hall,
- A well equipped Library,
- Spacious classrooms fitted with LCD projectors and all other requirements to make teaching-learning extremely effective, student-friendly, and result-oriented.
- The Department takes pride in having an adequate number of highly qualified and experienced faculties.
- The Department has an exemplary schedule for Seminars, Presentations, Group Discussions, Personality Development Programmes, and all other pragmatic plans to accelerate the desired competence of the aspirants.
- Minimum 50% marks throughout in X Std, XII Std & Graduation
Rs. 27,840/- + Exam Fee Per Year
Fee includes Tuition Fee, College Development Charges, Value Added Course, PDP, Training & Placement, Internet charges, etc.
The SC candidates have to deposit the Registration Fee.
APPROVAL AND AFFILIATION
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra